Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Location: Coffs Harbour & North Coast, NSW
About the organisation and role:
Work with a leading NGO across the Welfare sector! Working within the child protection / OOHC remit, the role plays a significant part in providing wellbeing outcomes for children and young people within the child protection system. This position involves building positive working relationships with all stakeholders including but not limited to children , young people , birth families, carers and relevant services.
- Base salary $85 – $100, 000 per annum (dependant upon experience)
- Salary Sacrifice : Get your first $16,000 tax free!
- Pool car provided for work purposes
- Expanding services with the opportunity to progress
- Permanent role
- Part time (2/3 days per week)
- Choice of 2 locations (Grafton or Lismore)
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work or a related discipline is essential.
- Demonstrated therapeutic work experience with children, young people and families
- Thorough knowledge of child protection legislation and the needs of young people in OOHC
- Full clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred but not essential requirements:
- Post Graduate training in relevant child, adolescent and family clinical practice, family work and systemic thinking is strongly preferred
- A knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and values and an awareness of the current issues faced by Aboriginal children, young people and their families
Please Send your Resume to :