Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Location: Sydney, NSW
I am currently seeking experienced Theatre RN’s, who are competent in at least 2 areas with skills in general instrument circulating role in any specialty including wire skills suiting an interventional theatre. The hospital is one of the largest in NSW with over 700 beds, employing over 2300 staff, 500 volunteers and 1000 accredited medical officers.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including morning, evenings, as well as On Call.
- Demonstrated commitment to best practice and quality management participation.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a patient advocate to deliver evidence based nursing care.
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations.
- Commitment to undertake relevant ongoing professional development and training.
- Demonstrated high level of computer skills.
- Vast opportunities to partake in CPD
- Competitive Salary options
- Flexible rotating roster
- Full and Part-time roles available
- Work for one of the biggest hospitals in NSW
If you are interested in the role please APPLY below. If you would like some more information then please email email@example.com