Support Worker | Disability | Perth
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Mandurah & Peel, WA
About the role:
Sugarman Australia are seeking a committed and experienced Disability Support Worker to join our team in Perth. We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate candidates to support individuals with diverse needs. We believe in the importance of matching jobs and offering support along the way to reach your career goal. We realise that happy workers mean happy clients.
Staff Skills and responsibilities:
- Provide high-level of care, including personal care
- Excellent communication skills and listening sills
- Transportation for the client to and from community-based activities
- Ability to work with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Assisting with daily living activities, community support and empowerment
- Deliver high quality, person-centred services to meet the needs of clients.
- Experience in assisting people to make choices enabling them to reach their full health and wellbeing potential
To apply for this position, you require:
- Minimum 12 months paid employment as a Support Worker
- National Police Clearence (Dated within 12 months)
- First Aid/ CPR (Dated within 12 months)
- Medication Administration (Dated within 12 months)
- Working with Children Check (We can organise this for you if you do not have one)
- Rights to work in Australia
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Able to provide two work references including email addresses.
- Flexible availability
If you have a passionate and eager to help others [Apply Now] button to submit your CV.
It is necessary for applicant to have all of the above criteria to apply for this position. Applications from individuals who do not meet the above criteria will not be shortlisted.