Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Skills: Disability Support Worker NDIS Aged Care Youth Worker
About the company
At Sugarman, our Social Care division specialize in support worker recruitment all across the community and social service sector. We are partnered with numerous government, not-for profit and private organisations across the areas of disability, mental health, youth and aged care.
About the role
- Participate in a range of recreational and educational activities to promote community engagement and be confident in transporting clients to these either by use of car or public transport.
- Assistance with daily living by providing domestic support such as cleaning or preparation of meals.
- Provide personal care assistance with an understanding of being respectful and how to maintain client dignity.
- Administer prescribed medication (if suitably qualified) and keep an accurate record of these using relevant paperwork.
Skills & Experiences
- Paid Employment within Health Care (Minimum 12 months – unfortunately Volunteer / Prac is not sufficient)
- National Police Clearance Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Manual Handling Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Medication Administration Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- First Aid & CPR Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Working with Children Check (We can organise this for you if you do not have one)
- Car Registration Number (If car will be used for work)
- Current Drivers Licence & Reliable Vehicle
- Two work references including work email addresses
- NDIS Screening Check (We will refund you the cost of this check once you work 200 hours with Sugarman)
- Flexible availability
- Opportunity to support your work schedule, whether it be to maintain a healthy work life balance or the opportunity to have regular and consistent hours
- Variety of shifts available – 24/7, days, evenings, awake shifts, sleepovers & weekend shifts
- Work with any of our 30 clients across Perth Metro & Surrounding Areas
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Grace Adamson on 08 6400 6442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.