Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Amazing opportunity for a Speech Pathologist!
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Allied Health Service & NDIS Provider, with a strategic direction determined by the Director to serve the Community.
The Speech Pathologist will be responsible for multi-disciplinary Allied Health services in the delivery of culturally appropriate Speech Pathology to the Melbourne community, including paediatric, adolescent and adult caseload assessment and treatment.
- Competitive salary $90-110k (depending on experience)
- Part time or full-time hours available
- Permanent position
- West Melbourne Suburbs
- Community role
- Close to Public transport
- Opportunity to progress in your career clinically & or into Management opportunities.
- Grade 1 and 2’s encouraged to apply
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Imogen on: (02) 9549 5759 11 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click submit application.