Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Speech pathologist, NDIS, paedatric, community, clinic
Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara,
$75 – 110k Plus super, Plus relocation assistance
Work for Pilbara’s leading paediatric Therapy service! Due to increased demand for services we are looking for a motivated Speech Pathologist to join an amazing not-for-profit organization providing much needed services to the community.
With fantastic support on offer this position would suit applicants from newly graduated to senior level.
Working with children of all ages you will undertake assessments with varied developmental conditions, including communication, speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing. You will also develop and implement programs, strategies, and materials to enable clients to achieve their goals.
- Fantastic support from an experienced multi-d team – suitable for new graduates
- Relocation assistance available
- Up to $300 per week rental subsidy
- Professional Development Allowance
- Flexibility in hours
- National Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check
- Qualification (Speech Pathologist)
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.