Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: Ongoing
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Leading Allied Health Service & NDIS Provider, with our strategic direction determined by the Director to serve the Community. Our organisational mission and vision statements demonstrate a commitment to providing holistic and culturally appropriate health services, underpinned by a philosophy of community participation, and a strong focus on care coordination. We provide a broad range of Allied Health services to Western Melbourne Suburbs.
The position is responsible for multi-disciplinary Allied Health services in the delivery of culturally appropriate Speech Pathology to the Melbourne community, including paediatric, adolescent and Adult caseload assessment and treatment for:
- Dysphasia screening and rehabilitation
- Problems expressing ideas, thinking of words, using inappropriate words, forming sentences.
- Underlying problems with reading and writing.
- Difficulty producing sounds and speaking clearly
- Stuttering problems with flow of speech.
- Delayed or disordered language development.
- Specific language impairment.
- Social use of language and communication, behaviour design and use of communication Aids.Assessment and management of swallowing problems .Provide education to Clients and Families.
- Competitive salary
- Full time or Part time
- 3K personal development
- Supporting Environment
- Rapidly growing Organisation
- Become part of a company that focuses on staff well-being and promotes a healthy work-life balance!
- Flexible hours
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Imogen on: (02) 9549 5759 11 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click submit application