Senior Occupational Therapist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: Ongoing
Location: Melbourne, VIC
If you are a Senior Occupational Therapist, who is passionate about helping children and adults achieve their full potential, working in a supportive and friendly environment with plenty of work benefits then this is the perfect role for you!
About our Client
Their mission is to demonstrate a commitment to providing holistic and culturally appropriate health services, underpinned by a philosophy of community participation, and a strong focus on care coordination.
You will be responsible for multi-disciplinary Allied Health services including paediatric, adolescent and Adult Caseloads. Providing intervention and therapy to people with a wide range of diagnoses including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, and Intellectual Disability. Scope:
· Paediatric – developmental assessment, play based therapy, skill focused occupational therapy, social skills, and key worker support.
· Functional Assessment.
· SIL Assessment (Supported Independent Living).
· SDA Assessment (Specialised Disability Accommodation) for the client.
· Clinic based & Community based which include school visits and home visits.
· Aphra Registration
· Driver’s license
· Current national police check & First Aid Certificate &WWC
· Capability to work with all stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for your client.
· Excellent time management & problem-solving skills
· Full-time or Part-time available
· 3K personal development package
· A car can be provided if needed, for work and personal use.
· Sponsorship if required.
· Career progression
If you would like to discuss this amazing opportunity, please contact Imogen on: (02) 9549 5759 11 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org