Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Location: Townsville & Northern QLD, QLD
About the Role
Provide high quality clinical services to clients in Out of Home Care, Disability and Mental Health Services as part of a professional multi-disciplinary team, whilst providing support and supervision to a clinical team.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction to the clinical team, ensuring that day-to-day service delivery is safe and effectively meeting the needs of young people
- Manage caseloads including developing and monitoring intervention plans and strategies around clients who are listed on the High Risk clinical and medical registers for disability and out of home care clients.
- Work with clients, hospital and community staff, carers/family members, and relevant agencies and other government departments, as appropriate, in relation to the client’s engagement, assessment, & treatment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Social Work and current registration or eligibility for registration with the professional body or Psychology board of Australia to practice as a Registered Psychologist.
- Strong background in Mental Health, OOHC or Disability setting.
- Strong leadership skills and experience required to work effectively with senior management, staff and stakeholders.
- Current drivers license.
- Competitive base salary + vehicle allowance + super.
- Excellent salary sacrificing tax benefits.
- A mobile phone, laptop, on-call roster allowance.
- Maxxia benefit options.
- A rostered day off per month.