Residential House Manager
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Sydney, NSW
RESIDENTIAL HOUSE MANAGER
Location: Liverpool, Sydney
Salary: $83,000 – $85,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
This role is designed to support the needs of young people in a residential home, in programs identifying and transitioning to permanent arrangements through support and training of staff, assessment of, and direct work with, young people in the community in a well-managed residential setting. The role works in an integrated way with stakeholders and critical partners involved in the lives of young people including internal and external parties, as well as the community as a whole. All activities are completed in a therapeutic intervention framework with young people who have experienced significant trauma, to ensure that all decisions are guided by principles of permanency planning and reflect the needs of the child or young person.
- Coordination and oversight of administrative matters such as rostering, leave, performance management and assisting the Area Manager in budgetary matters.
- Promote safe and stable accommodation for young people which enhances functioning in and/or participation in community living.
- Supporting staff through reflective supervision, guidance and strategic long term goal setting, as well as training and coaching.
- Working in consultation with HR and the Area Manager to lead performance management activities with staff when required.
- Collaborate with Therapeutic Specialists and Caseworkers as part of the treatment team, accountable for ensuring all responsibilities associated with care planning and behavioural management are up to date and communicated to Youth Workers.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in OOHC
- Experience working in child protection
- Experience working in a residential setting
- Working With Children’s Check
- Clear National Police Check
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply via Seek or email your resume to email@example.com or, alternatively for a confidential chat about the role please call 0421 205 113.