Remote Area Nurse
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Job Duration: 8 weeks +
Skills: Remote Area Nurse, Regional, Remote, RN, Nursing, Community
Location: Darwin, NT
Sugarman Nursing are currently recruiting for experienced Remote Area Nurses Australia-wide!
We work with a number of Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Services and Not-for-profit organisations as well as Public & Private hospitals across Australia so are perfectly placed to help you find your next role.
You will deliver culturally inclusive quality healthcare to communities in remote areas across the country.
- Agency rates $70-90 p/h + super
- On call and regional allowances (where applicable)
- Paid travel
- Accommodation provided for length of your contract
- Opportunities Australia-wide
- Ongoing support throughout your contract
To be successful you need a post graduate certificate in Primary health care and experience in emergency care
- Remote Emergency Care (REC)
- Maternity Emergency Care (MEC)
- Pharmacotherapeutics or RIPRN endorsed
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Immunisation certificate
- Experience working in regional/remote Australia and/or delivering care to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people (desirable)
For more information about the contracts and locations available call Hayley on 08 9381 4343 or by email email@example.com