Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Skills: ALS, BLS, Emergency Department, Triage, FLECC
Location: Sydney, NSW
Registered Nurse – Emergency Department Contracts – New South Wales
About the Organisation & Opportunity:
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Emergency nurses to work with a large, highly reputable public organisation to deliver comprehensive, evidence based nursing care. They are hugely supportive of work/life balance and can be extremely flexible with start dates and contract length.
There are opportunities available in large Base Hospitals, as well as in the more rural Multipurpose sites.
Whatever your preference, make sure and give me a call on the number below to discuss the options infront of you
The roles in the smaller Multipurpose sites require you to be ED capable but it is a mixed role across multiple wards.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights within Australia
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated nursing ability working within Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland or the UK
- Experience working in Emergency department
- If applying for smaller MPS Sites-Must have rural/remote experience & be able to work autonomously
- Current ALS is highly desirable
- Ability to triage and or FLECC is also advantageous
- Current Working with Childrens check & National Police Check (Or willingness to obtain)
- Flexible start dates to suit you
- Flexible contract lengths 6-12 weeks & Possibility of extensions if desired
- NSW Casual award rate $37-$53 p/h (Morning shift) super + benefits (salary packaging)
- Flexible Shifts-Shift Rotations
- Free Accommodation
- Subsidised travel within Australia
- Numerous Locations available
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Will on email@example.com or equally on 02 9549 5700
Please note, you can also access opportunities in every state if of Australia if desired.