Registered Nurse- Emergency
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Job Duration: flexible
Skills: Triage experience, ALS needed, emergency department
Location: Regional New South Wales
About the Organisation & Opportunity:
Looking for experiences ED RN’s for this great opportunity to work with a public organisation to deliver comprehensive, evidence based nursing care. Great work/life balance, flexible start dates and contract lengths.
Roles available both in large Base Hospitals, as well as in the more rural Multipurpose sites.
Full description can be provided over the phone or email. If you are looking for any other roles, please feel free to give me a role and I can share different roles available.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights within Australia
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated nursing ability working within Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland or the UK
- Experience working in Emergency department
- If applying for smaller MPS Sites-Must have rural/remote experience & be able to work autonomously
- Current ALS is highly desirable, ( can be flexible if it needs to be updated)
- Ability to triage and or FLECC is also advantageous
- Current Working with Childrens check & National Police Check (Or happy to obtain)
- Flexible start dates
- Flexible contract lengths 6-12 weeks & room for extensions if desired
- NSW Casual award rate $37-$53 p/h (Morning shift) super + benefits (salary packaging)
- Flexible Shifts-Shift Rotations
- Free Accommodation
- Subsidised travel within Australia
- Numerous Locations available
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Yashika Nayyar on firstname.lastname@example.org or equally on 0424205252
Please note, you can also access opportunities in every state if of Australia if desired.