Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Job Duration: 4 weeks +
Skills: Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, ALS, Intensive Care Units, Midwives, Ventilated Patients,
Location: Sydney, NSW
Registered Nurse Opportunities
About the Organisations
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced nurses to work with a large, highly reputable public organisation to deliver comprehensive, evidence based nursing care. They are hugely supportive of work/life balance and can be extremely flexible with start dates and contract length.
There are opportunities available in large Base Hospitals, as well as in the more rural Multipurpose sites if you are more experienced
Whatever your preference, make sure and give me a call on the number below to discuss the options infront of you. We can then filter through the current vacancies to find the most suitable for you.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights within Australia
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated nursing ability working within Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland or the UK
- If applying for smaller MPS Sites-Must have rural/remote experience & be able to work autonomously
- Current Working with Childrens check & National Police Check (Or willingness to obtain)
- Ability to provide 2 positive references
Please note – Speciality experience in the field you are applying for is essential
- e.g. If applying for ED contracts an up to date Advanced Life Supporty certificate and triage experience is desired.
- Flexible start dates to suit you
- Flexible contract lengths 4 weeks – 6 months & possibility of extensions if desired
- NSW Casual award rate $37-$53 p/h (Morning shift) super + benefits (salary packaging)
- Flexible Shifts-Shift Rotations
- Free Accommodation
- Subsidised travel within Australia
- Numerous Locations to choose from
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Will on firstname.lastname@example.org or equally on 02 9549 5700
Please note (again), you can also access opportunities in every state if of Australia if desired.