Recruitment Consultant / Scheduler – Social Care
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Skills: Social Care, Rostering, Scheduling, Disability, Aged Care, Recruitment
Location: Perth, WA
Our Social Care team are the trusted provider of support workers and nurses to a number of WA’s top Disability, Youth & Aged Care service providers, and we are looking for a recruiter / scheduler to support our growth.
We are looking for someone to join us on a short term contract to help us meet growing client demand for our services, during a period where we embed new technology & systems to further drive our service delivery.
You will join a of a team of 5 who fill in excess of 500 care shifts per week so it is imperative you are organised, able to prioritise tasks, work under time pressure and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
Duties include but aren’t exclusive to:
- Candidate attraction – Sourcing Support Workers and Nurses through adverts, social media posting etc
- Candidate selection – Screening candidates and assessing suitability for roles over the phone, shortlisting, assessing and interviewing candidates
- Scheduling shifts – taking job orders from clients, booking candidates for shifts
- Administration – supporting with the processing of payroll, creation of timesheets and client reports
Typical office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, however, we provide a 24/7 service to our clients so there is an element (after sufficient training) of being on-call. This would be on a rota basis, where approx 1 week a month you would be available to take job orders and fill shifts out of hours (including weekends). You’ll receive additional leave and a $$ allowance for this.
An understanding of the Social Care industry would be an advantage but isn’t essential as training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will
- have experience working in either recruitment or in a scheduling/rostering role, ideally in a healthcare setting
- be organised and able to able to manage a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- have the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates
- A 6 month max term contract (could be extended)
- Salary $50-65k + on call allowances & time off in lieu
- Extensive training and development from industry experts
- Fun work environment with regular staff events and incentives