Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Skills: Recruitment, Sales, Business Development, Consultant, Social Work, Psychology, Counselling
Sugarman Australia are one of Australia’s leading Healthcare recruitment agencies, with offices in Sydney & Perth and teams covering Nursing, Wellbeing, Allied Health & Dental.
This is a 360 role with a focus on placing Social Workers, Psychologists & Counsellors into permanent & contract roles with organisations across Australia, and you will have the opportunity to hit the ground running by build on our existing client relationships as well as utilising your business development skills to create your own!
A 360 role with an array of duties including but not exclusive to
- Candidate attraction – attract, screen and interview Social Workers, Psychologists and Counsellors for roles in the healthcare industry
- Business development – identify potential clients and implement a sales strategy; offering our recruitment services, introducing our candidates and negotiating fees for placements
- Account management – maintaining excellent levels of service for clients and candidate alike, ensuring we match the right person to the right role
Why work for Sugarman Australia!
- Market leaders – we have been recruiting in the Australian healthcare market for years and are the go-to agency for a large number of public and private healthcare organisations
- Training – receive ongoing training in all aspects of the role from an experienced manager and supportive, collaborative team
- Earnings potential – Base salary $65k-75k depending on experience plus uncapped commission and clearly defined progression plans
- Fun! A fun work environment with casual Fridays and office drinks & monthly, quarterly and annual events inc. Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas parties & loads more!
if you’re interested apply now! Interviews will be in January with a view to starting early February.