Psychologist & Mental Health Social Worker
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Psychologist / Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
Location: WORK FROM HOME!
Salary: $70 – $110 per hour (negotiable for the right candidate) + Super
Contract: Up to 6 months
Hours: Evenings, Weekends and Public Holidays – 6pm – 8am
Our Client is a vibrant, rapidly growing, Australian owned company providing integrated physical and mental well-being support services to companies globally. They also provide a wide range of physical health services to encourage a holistic solution to workplace health and wellness.
Under the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), our Client are seeking psychologists and social workers to work across a broad spectrum of services providing a range of psychological services including: Psychological counselling, Psychological Wellbeing checks and Critical Incident Support Management.
We are looking for experienced clinicians to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years-clinical experience, be AHPRA or AASW registered and support clients in an engaging and compassionate manner.
- Be an experienced clinician with AHPRA registration and Police Clearance
- Enjoy a variety of counselling work with a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Be confident in using software including Microsoft office
- Able to liaise with clients from all levels of an organization
- Be passionate about health and wellbeing
- Maintain a high level of written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the apply button.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Health and Wellbeing