Psychologist – Clinical Lead
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Skills: Psychology, NDIS, Clinical, Children
Location: Adelaide, SA
Sugarman Australia have partnered with Kudos Services to lead the search for a Clinical Lead for their Therapy team.
Kudos are a unique organisation where it’s employees have a say in the life, growth and direction of the organisation as members of an employee-led mutual.
As well as managing your own caseload you will lead a team of 2 Psychologists who deliver services in the community to under 25s with NDIS plans.
The role is 80% clinical and during your four client facing days you would deliver 5 billable hours each day. With the remainder of your time you will play a key role in strategic planning as well as providing support and mentoring to your team.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Clinical Lead who wants to make their mark and build something amazing or a Senior Psychologist ready to step up and benefit from the support of an experienced Senior leadership team.
- Lead a team of 2 Psychologists
- Provide psychological interventions to children, adolescents and their carers/families in line with their NDIS plan and goals as well as providing therapy within funding models outside of the NDIS to support children with complexities such as developmental trauma
- Utilise positive behaviour support principles to assess, plan and develop interventions to support clients with behaviours of concern
- Provide 1:1 therapy sessions in homes, clinics and schools and via telehealth where required
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Passionate about working with children and people with disabilities
- Experience in a leadership role or providing clinical supervision (desirable)
- Experience or interest in Positive Behaviour Support
- $98-105k salary + super + salary sacrifice
- Flexibility with work location – choose to base yourself from one of two Adelaide offices or from home
- Investment in your professional development
- Relocation package negotiable