Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Job Duration: 2 months
Skills: Psychology, mental health, community, outreach
Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, WA
Psychologist – Mental Health | Geraldton, WA | Perm/Fixed Term
Salary – $95-100k + super + salary sacrifice
Full time, locum position. ASAP until end of June 21
(possibility of extension or even permanency)
Role overview – To provide Mental Health services to the community and assist and implement a responsive service that provides support to GPs in their provision of care for individuals affected by mental health disorders. An element of outreach work will also play a part in the role.
Expected workload is to see 6 clients a day based on hourly appointments. Role includes Assessment, Treatment and counselling using appropriate psychological interventions. Liaison with clients GP or referrer. Maintain required data entry and clinical notes.
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Car for work use provided.
- Holiday unit provided, Right next to the beach.
- Great salary package + Salary sac
- full registration with AHPRA
- Experience in providing psychological counselling & interventions also essential.
- development of quality mental health care plans, case notes and report writing.
Start date – ASAP (or within a few weeks)