Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Location: Brisbane, QLD
About the role:
- Assessing the general mental health of patients, their mental abilities and behavior through conducting a variety of psychological tests including psychometric tests, one-on-one interviews, and direct behavioural observations.
- Working alongside other health professionals including clinical doctors, nurses, social workers, teachers, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and other psychologists as part of a multidisciplinary team to address the mental health issues of patients.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring treatment programs including counselling and therapy.
- Maintaining a high-quality general standard of patient care.
- Consulting with other mental health professionals to adopt a systematic approach to dealing with mental health issues within a particular community or facility.
- Providing counselling and support to carers of the mentally ill.
- Conducting applied clinical research into mental health conditions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest findings and developments in the international field of psychology to ensure patients are always receiving the best standard of care possible.
- Base salary for registered Psychologists starts at $85,000 per annum + super
- Base salaries for Senior Psychologists start at $105,000 per annum + super
- Working with a MDT
- CPD provided along with individual allowances
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation assistance of up to $2000
- Nicknamed the “Fun professionals”
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Degree in Psychology
- 2+ years post-grad experience
- Experience working with all ages
- Experience working within the areas of Mental Health
- WWCC | Willingness to complete a National Police Check