Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Job Duration: 2 year contract
Skills: Psychologist, ECEI, NDIS, children, disability
Location: Adelaide, SA
Sugarman Australia have partnered with Kudos Services to lead the search for an AHPRA registered Psychologist in Adelaide.
We are looking for a Psychologist who shares Kudos’ passion and commitment to supporting children, young people and their caregivers. In joining Kudos, you will be part of a progressive multidisciplinary team that offers diverse and stimulating therapeutic work with a range of child and family presentations.
Kudos Services is a vibrant, innovative and enterprising organisation which exists to provide services to empower children and young people with a disability to achieve positive outcomes that support them to reach their full potential.
The organisation is proudly an Australian-first, employee-led, public service mutual. Staff make up the membership, with voting rights and the ability to actively participate in decision-making and governance. The primary values of the organisation are: Knowledge, Camaraderie, Enterprising, Heart
- Provide assessment and evidence based psychological intervention to children, adolescents and their care providers.
- Utilise knowledge, skills and experience from behavioural, developmental, attachment systems, mental health and developmental trauma frameworks.
- Work within multidisciplinary team to support children and their families to achieve positive developmental outcomes through a family centred and strength-based approach.
- Provide specialised psychological assessment, intervention and reports in line with a client’s NDIS plan and goals.
- Provide therapy within funding models outside of the NDIS to support children with complex development such as developmental trauma.
- Utilise positive behaviour support principles to assess, plan, develop interventions and write reports to support children, young people their caregivers and support systems with behaviours of concern.
- Provide therapy 1:1 in homes, clinic and schools, via telehealth and in country areas
Why work at Kudos
- Showcase your clinical skills in by supporting clients with complex needs.
- Join a supportive multi-disciplinary team with a shared passion for providing the highest quality service.
- Take your career to the next level with investment in your professional development and exceptional clinical and operational supervision.
- Participate in the life, growth and direction of the organisation as a member of an employee-led mutual organisation.
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH or from one of two locations, one in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs the other just south of the CBD.
- Clear expectations = 5 billable hours per day
For more information click APPLY now, or call Ryan on 08 9381 4343 ext 3 for a confidential chat.