Psychologists Required for the following locations:
Melbourne Locations: We have Multidisciplinary Teams based from the north/west, south/east and east (We are recruiting to all teams in those areas)
Position Type: Full Time & Part Time permanent opportunities (Flexible working arrangements to suit)
Salary Bracket: Highly negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- This is a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated Psychologist to work across both a paediatric and adult caseload.
- Full support provided within the position.
- Multidisciplinary team.
- Assisting Adults, Children and Families within a Disability, community setting.
- High quality and evidence based practice.
- The service is predominantly mobile with Telehealth available and our therapists have extensive experience working in homes, schools and other community based settings.
- A position that also plays to the strengths and capabilities of the Psychologists skills and preferences.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (cannot support provisional psychologists at this stage)
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for improving the quality of life for children and/or adults with disability
- Experience in the NDIS/disability is not essential
- National police check, WWCC and drivers’ license essential
To Apply: If you wish to be considered for this position and would like to learn more. Please send your updated resume through to Amanda Hunt: email@example.com – Thank you