Private Practice – Physitherapist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: Wagga Wagga & Riverina, NSW
Our Client is looking for a new Physiotherapist to join their team. In the search for this candidate they emphasised the desire to find someone who enjoys working in a team and is looking to continuously develop their clinical skills.
They are a Private practice based in a sporting town based between Griffith and Wagga Wagga in regional NSW. As a team, they utilise their extensive knowledge of physiotherapy treatment to help you with back and neck pain, sports injuries, orthopedics, tissue damage, and many problems relating to physical mobility.
In this company you can also provide home and hospital visits, aged care services, and Occupational Health and Safety consultancy in this role if desired.
This Role Is Suitable For Those Who;
- Are Grade 1 – Grade 3 qualified Physiotherapists
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Looking for either Permanent, Contract or Locum work
- Pilates trained is preferred but not essential
- Great at building relationships
- Have anything from a basic knowledge of all facets of physiotherapy to excellent musculoskeletal assessment and treatment skills
- Liaise with referring doctors, other health professionals, insurance companies, and medicolegal representatives as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures and guidelines for practice
- Recording of all therapist/client interactions, including recording the assessment, treatment, reassessment of the patient, and any relevant discussions, correspondence, or meetings regarding that client.
- Caseload can include MSK, sporting injuries & surgeries, clinical pilates, some aged care, pre employment screenings, women’s health, dry needling, and more.
- No weekend work
- 1 Rostered Day off every 4 weeks
- Relocation or travel subsidies
- Accommodation provided to those working on a contract or locum basis
- Salary Range $65,000 – $110,000 + Super
- Professional Development & mentoring
Please click apply and attach your CV or send your CV as an expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0423489141