Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: Perth, WA
Principal Consultant / Leederville WA
Competitive remuneration / base salary + Super + a host of benefits
working for a global brand you will receive exposure to a diverse range of services and industry experts, and benefit from global learning and development opportunities.
The role will be to assess and obtain relevant information from workers, insurers, employers, the treating medical stuff, and other relevant professionals to develop and implement a plan that addresses the barriers to return to work and assists the injured worker with a safe and durable return to work with either the pre-injury employer or a new employer.
As a Principal Consultant you will undertake 50% case management and 50% leading, supporting, and coaching a team of approximately 4 – 6 consultants.
- Supervise a team of 4 -6
- Manage team KPI’s.
- Perform strategic case reviews.
- Three Billable hours per day
- Produce clear, accurate, and concise assessment reports, focusing on establishing a clear goal, capacity, and service, in line with Regulatory, Customer and internal Quality Standards.
- Qualification & current registration as:
- Exercise Physiologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Competitive salary + super + Benefits
- Reimbursement for professional memberships annually
- 12 weeks parental leave benefit
- Relocation assistance available
- Fleet vehicles and reimbursement for KMs
- Phone & Laptop provided
- Flexible working options
- Paid leave for volunteer work – Study.
- Flu vaccine