Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast, NSW
Our client is a well developed allied health service provider covering the North Coast of NSW and South East QLD. They operate in their own clinics/gyms, in the community and residential aged care facilities.
About the Role
Things you will be doing:
The role is primarily based out of our Grafton clinic and also services the Yamba region and the Coffs Harbour region for residential aged care. It is a mixed caseload of private practice and regular days in residential care and community visits for patients.
- Diverse caseload including aged care, NDIS, home-visit, and private patients.
- Bio-mechanical assessments
- Dispense customised orthotics
- General foot and nail care in the clinic and on-site at residential aged care facilities
- Nail Surgeries
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Sterilisation using an on-site autoclave (admin support available)
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Involvement in business development to grow the client base.
- Above-average base salary and opportunity to earn incentives
- Company Car
- Budget for company-paid professional development
- Work with a diverse caseload and multi-disciplinary team.
- Great multi-disc teams
- Excellent Personal development opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Qualification as a podiatrist
- Registration with AHPRA
- Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
- 2020 Influenza Vaccination
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 0423489141 for a confidential chat