Physiotherapist – Private Practice
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: Sydney, NSW
Our client approach is to assess and treat their patients as we normally and usually would in any other practice, individually and with sound clinical reasoning with evidence-based practice. This involves all of the manual therapy, on-site rehab and home exercises etc.
The biggest difference from a physiotherapy perspective is that they boast a fully equipped strength and conditioning facility on-site to bridge the gap between usual in-rooms treatment to long-term strength training for better outcomes for our patients.
For an experienced private practitioner, having this equipment & gym to work with is a luxury, compared to the usual alternative of having to refer out to commercial gyms for long term management where you lose input into the client’s ongoing rehab or they flare up due to not being taught or supervised adequately.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
- Full onboarding and training program for new starters
- Access to state of the art rehab equipment and diagnostics
- Work alongside Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists
- Established professional development and mentoring program
- Opportunities for career progression – no ceilings
- Social events & a coastal location
- Any experience welcome!!
- Paying $60K – $100K base with EXCELLENT commission!
Your role will include manual physiotherapy techniques as well as using their rehabilitation equipment to prescribe exercise programs and maximize positive client outcomes. You will also be responsible for;
- Building a client caseload and ongoing case management
- Establishing, assessing, and re-assessing patient goals
- Relationship development with external referrers
- Working with a diverse range of clientele including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups
- Treating a 90% privately paying client caseload including athletes and teams
- Objective measuring- including Strength testing, taking outcome measures, and the opportunity to use DorsaVi technology
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful applicant will possess:
- A focus on long term injury prevention through exercise and a passion for client outcomes
- Commitment to personal development and learning
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are ESSENTIAL!
- A team player attitude
- Previous private practice experience
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or feel free to call 0423489141 for a confidential chat