Physiotherapist – Private Practice
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
About the role:
My client requires a Physiotherapist that can combine these methods with appropriate exercise therapy, including Pilates to ensure that patients are addressing their pain as well as their postural weaknesses and dysfunctions to reduce the likelihood of their condition returning. Our Caseload varies from condition to condition and the Physiotherapist may therefore use a combination of their skills.
- Reformer Pilates, MSK Balance
- Full-Time role
- Flexible and mature environment
- Excellent location and working environment
- Services include Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Podiatry, Clinical Nutrition, Massage Therapy, Myotherapy, MedX (Computerised Spinal Assessment and Strengthening), and Golf Performance.
- The Ideal Candidate will have MSK experience and Pilates, Reformer Pilates experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a genuine passion for healing
- Committed to ongoing learning and continual professional development where required
- Manage existing caseload and build and grow within this
- Treat patients with an emphasis on rehabilitation and wellness
- Continue to develop our reputation in the community to provide treatment in line with Private Practice values
- Tertiary qualifications and full registration in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA and APA Registration
- Great work ethic and passion for physiotherapy and CPD annually
- National Police Check
- Pilates Reformer Skilled Essential for this role
Please contact email@example.com or give me a call on 0423489141 for more details.