Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist | Speech pathologist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech pathologist Disability, community Children, NDIS, aged care,gym,hydro
Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist | Speech Pathologist
Full time, part time or contract options available
$70 – 95k plus super, and a great travel allowance!
Various locations around Perth WA.
Join Perth’s leading provider of high quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Hydrotherapy & Personal Training services.
You will have the opportunity to work from one of three clinics, two gyms and provide mobile services in client’s homes across Perth and will be afforded the flexibility to manage your own day, scheduling your own appointments and working in your own time frame.
Develop your skills with support from a close-knit, collaborative team and access to a diverse range of clients, with referrals coming from private clients, NDIS participants, home care packages, veterans, workers compensation patients and Medicare.
- Flexibility, Schedule your own appointment and work on a time schedule that works for you.
- Paid for kilometres and travel
- Work from home and also operate from our clinics (East Perth, Armadale, Manning) gyms (Belmont and Armadale), hydropools, and provide home visits across Perth.
- CPD budget up to $2000 per annum
- Can provided supervision and shadowing for new grads
- No sales KPIS
- Must be AHPRA registered
- Must be organised and have good time management to book your own appointments
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider Number
- Police Clearance (no older than 3 months)
- Current WA Working With Children check
- Current WA driver’s licence and reliable vehicle.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact!
Email – email@example.com