Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: NDIS, Work Cover, DVA, Medicare, Private, Sporting, Gym
Location: Perth, WA
Full time – perm
70 – 80k plus commissions
Joondalup, Canning Vale, and Rockingham WA
We are looking for experienced or graduate physiotherapists for opportunities in one of three clinics in Perth metro – Joondalup, Canning Vale or Rockingham!!
You will have access to a diverse caseload, with referrals from various sources including NDIS, Work Cover, DVA, Medicare, Private & Sporting clients, and because the organisation have established relationships with sporting clubs, specialists and GPs you will inherit a caseload from day 1 – allowing you to hit the ground running and fast-track your earnings potential!
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will collaborate with Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, and Physiotherapists and receive external professional development opportunities so you can achieve your career goals.
- Physiotherapist degree qualified full AHPRA registration
- An interest in acute and rehabilitation
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- National Police check
- Professional Development, ongoing education and professional development program, weekly mentoring, and online CPD access
- Thriving Career Progression – Fast-track your career
- Supportive Team Culture – Be a part of a friendly and dynamic team environment
- Diverse caseload – varied musculoskeletal and chronic disease clinical caseload
- Excellent remuneration – above award salary and incentive packages available
Did you hear about our incentive for the class of 2021? We can connect new grads to opportunities with supportive employers across Australia, and we place you in a permanent role we’ll even give you a $500 voucher to a 5* restaurant to celebrate!! Take a look at the link for more info – and if you are graduating or know someone who is, get in touch! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6851054868094951424
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on
Phone – 0864006440