Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: physiotherapist, physio, NDIS, paediatrics, adults, community, homepackages,
Location: Perth, WA
- Excellent Salary (up to $110K + super)
- Full time or Part time (min 3 days per week)
- Private practice clinics / gym locations combined with mobile disability services
About The Company
Our Client is a registered NDIS provider of high quality physiotherapy, exercise physiology and pain management treatments to optimise wellbeing and support rehabilitation and fitness needs. They cater for all fitness levels and disabilities. Delivering services with care, respect and compassion. Their caring, highly qualified and experienced team are able to provide evidence-based treatments that support optimal quality of life and peak performance. Taking the time to understand our patients’ needs, to provide an expert diagnosis and to design tailored solutions to support optimal quality of life and achievement of fitness goals.
About The Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join their interdisciplinary team. You will be working with other Physios and Exercise Physiologists to support private patients and NDIS Participants both in clinic settings and via mobile services delivery.
- Operate as a Physio, delivering evidence based, innovative and high quality services to private patients and NDIS participants at clinics / gym, or within client homes.
- Work collaboratively to achieve clinical excellence and ‘customer service’ excellence
- Be a part of a diversified and progressive team of experienced professionals
- Provide clinical skills mentorship and training to other Allied Health professionals as appropriate.
- Deliver physiotherapy services independently, and work with other team members to deliver coordinated and effective delivery of clinical services for all Patients.
- In addition, you will build strong external stakeholder partnerships to raise the profile of my client and support business growth.
Benefits For You
- Industry leading remuneration.
- Budget for CPD and training.
- Access to a range of best practice digital systems and equipment.
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development.
- Engaging in team and community events.
- Manage your own portfolio of patients (private, NDIS, DVA, Medicare, insurance, etc).
- Lots of variety available with three clinics, telehealth (work from home) and mobile service options.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Physiotherapy industry
- Current AHPRA Registration as a practicing physiotherapist.
- Experience coaching and mentoring Allied Health staff and working within an team
- Ability to research, introduce and promote contemporary best practices related to service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- A solutions-focused approach informed by critical thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands and complete tasks on time
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health legislation and the ability to assess and manage organisational risk
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider Number
- Current Department of Education Police Clearance
- Current WA Working With Children check
- Current WA driver’s licence
- Experience working in the Disabilities sector
- Experience in clinical supervision
- Experience in delivering therapy services under the NDIS
HOW TO APPLY
For further information please contact TAYLA on (08) 9381 4343 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OR click “APPLY” and upload an current CV!