Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Physiotherapist, NDIS, MSK, Rehab, Community Physiotherapist, Pilates, Womens Health
Location: Alice Springs & Central Australia, NT
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000 up for grabs!
- New Graduates or Experienced Therapists considered.
- Introduce classes and therapies in your areas of interest
My client, is a premium clinic that has proudly supported the local community and the broader Northern Territory region. They are passionate about providing exceptional care and get results that make a big difference. And adding value to the quality of life of each person in our community in every action and every interaction.
Benefits for You
- Enjoy some of the best landscape Australia has to offer – North East NT
- Full admin support and premium facilities
- Strong GP referral base and opportunities to increase your clinical experience in Pilates and private practice
- An inspiring and supportive working environment with three other Physiotherapists and six GPs
- Only a 5-minute commute to work with flexible hours – 4 day week available
- Min of 2 PD Courses per year
About the Role
Involves musculoskeletal private practice physiotherapy, rehab, sporting injuries, womens health, pilates and more!
You will operate across a motivating mix of clinical Private Practice, work-related rehabilitation, community Physiotherapy, NDIS, exercise rehabilitation services, classes and community outreach.
This position has an excellent and rewarding variety of work opportunities including working throughout remote communities doing what you love while making the most of life in the Northern Territory.
Skills & Experience
You will need to be keen for an adventure living and working throughout beautiful East Arnhem Land, Northern Territory. Passionate about helping people.
- AHPRA registration
- PI Insurance
- A minimum of 1-year experience in private practice
- Valid Australian Manual drivers license
- A team approach to the treatment of your clients and to all aspects of your work within the practice
- A positive can-do approach and relationship-focused personality
- An eagerness to build and nurture your own caseload and professional profile
- Confidence in musculoskeletal knowledge and the implementation of a logical plan to resolve the underlying causes of a condition
Previous Private Practice and industry experience or recent graduates will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply with an up to date resume and cover letter or for more information get in touch with TAYLA (08) 9381 4343