Physios and OT’S needed! – All Tasmania
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: BBTECH_RESERVED:List(Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > North East=Launceston & North East|Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > North East > Launceston=Launceston & North East|Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > North West=Devonport & North West|Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > North West > Devonport=Devonport & North West|Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > South East > Hobart=Hobart), TAS
The Clinician is a vital client-facing role that works directly with clients in a range of settings,
representing my client on a daily basis in the provision of services. This role will liaise with
management, nursing and care staff in aged care facilities, maintain highest level documentation and
compliance and ensure that clients receive the best care. The Clinician will participate as a member
of the interdisciplinary team to ensure a person-centred, evidence-based, continuous quality
improvement work environment.
* Obtain client consent for assessment and treatment.
* Assess and treat clients with a high standard of professional practice, maintaining the ethics
* Complete care plans, treatments and reviews in a timely manner in accordance with client and
* Reassess the client’s response to treatment on a regular basis and modify treatment approach
* Maintain good communication with other team members to ensure care continuity.
* Document and report client’s progress as required in accordance with industry guidelines.
* Recognise the limitations of assessment, treatment and own level of experience
and thereby seek guidance where appropriate.
* Involve clients in their own care management through practical strategies and education.
* Respect and maintain client privacy and dignity.
* Support carers and co-workers in developing the skills they need to assist clients.
* Liaise with management, care staff and nursing staff regularly to optimise client outcomes.
* A tertiary qualification and registration with AHPRA, or approval for limited registration.
* Significant practical experience or extensive knowledge in providing Services in a
Rehabilitation and / or Aged Care setting.
* Willingness to travel between sites.
* Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
* Demonstrated organisation and time management skills.
* IT skills, with an ability to maintain records on a range of healthcare platforms.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
* A current driver’s license, access to your own car and safe driving record.
Click Apply, email email@example.comSugarman Australia will proactively work on your behalf to secure you the best opportunity based on a tailored approach designed to understand your individual needs.