Permanent Occupational Therapist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: Ongoing
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Your role will be both clinic-based as well as providing mobile services to clients with a range of diagnoses & support requirements. You will be supporting clients [and their support worker/s] individually and in small groups. Together, with your team, support worker and educators, you will develop individual plans for the array of clients to develop their skills.
- Aged care [Community & Residential]
- Paediatric; Adult disability including those with complex needs
- In-home functional rehabilitation
- Occupational, Health, Safety and Welfare [OHSW]
- Experience in community-based assessment and rehabilitation including equipment prescription (basic through to complex), home modifications, linking through onward referrals and service identification and sourcing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Drivers License
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant field
- QLD Government Yellow Card (Disability), Blue Card (Children) & Police Check
Whats in it for you:
- $5K professional development package
- 90-120k (depending on expierence)
- Work Vehical provided
- Laptop provided
- Can offer Fitness Subscriptions
- North Brisbane and South Burnett Region sites avalible
- Ability to work from home
- Housing options provided for regional location.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Imogen on: (02) 9549 5759 11 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click submit application.