Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Occupational Therapist, Disability, Children, Pediatrics
Location: Perth, WA
We’re looking for an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist for a role with a private multidisciplinary practice with locations in Midland and Bayswater.
This role will be a permanent salaried role supportive team and the opportunity to advance your career as an Occupational Therapist.
You will be responsible for the provision of occupational therapy services, including assessment and intervention for children with disabilities and/or developmental delays. The role is largely clinic based but there are opportunities to work with clients and stakeholders in the home or at schools.
The successful applicant will have:
- Australian accredited tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Registered with AHPRA
- A minimum of 12 months proven clinical experience in the management and treatment of children.
- A sound knowledge of ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- A broad knowledge of OT assessment and treatment techniques and their application to children.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, and proven experience in case management.
- Great salary – range is dependent on your experience and qualifications
- Opportunity to base yourself from either the Midland or Bayswater clinic
- Relocation package available if interstate
- Amazing support and fantastic genuine career progression opportunities.
If you wish to express your interest in this role please get in touch ASAP, or if you’re looking for something else, please get in touch to see how we can help!
I look forward to hearing from you.