Oral Health Therapist/ Hygienist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Dentistry
About the Position
Sugarman Group are seeking a Hygeinist/ OHT to work with one of our profitable practices. This is a full-time position. You will be also taking over a full book, with the oppertunity to build your own portfolio.
You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore clinical competence is required.
About the Practice
Very well-established practice with a dental dream team, this practice will provide very good earning potential as the books are full and has a loyal patient base.
It’s a multi chair practice, with the level of equipment is of a good standard.
- Preventive Advice and Treatment
- Restoration (crowns, bridges, implants and dentures)
- Cosmetic Makeovers
- Teeth Whitening
- Periodontics (Gum treatment)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Geriatric Dentistry
Benefits to You
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- No KPI’s – Relaxed enviroment
- CBD location & practice
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
- Our client will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment.
- A minimum of 2 years Australian experience
- Proven track record in excellent production levels
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
08 9381 4343 opt. 4