Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
Who Are The Sugarman Group
The Sugarman Group are market leaders in Social Care in Australia and the UK. We are rapidly becoming the number one recruitment team within Allied Health and Medical Services within Australia.
About the Positions
We are looking for multiple Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Speech Pathologists to join multidisciplinary teams in The Northern Territory. You could provide services to children, adolescents and adults across the Darwin region. Some roles will include regular travel involved which will include; day trips or overnight stays to remote areas of The NT.
There are both full time, part time, permanent and contract work options available!
- Paediatric & NDIS Therapists – Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
- Paediatric Physiotherapists
- MSK Physiotherapists
- Complex Clients & NDIS Therapists – Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
You Must Have The Following:
- Minimum 12 months experience preferred – however graduates with strong paediatric and NDIS prac placement experience will be considered
- Experience working with a range of disabilities
- Physiotherapists will need experience with MSK
- Experience with Equip prescription and Home Mods – desirable
- Experience conducting various assessments
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Passionate about improving the quality of life for patients
- Full APHRA registration
- Current NT WWCC
- Current National Police Clearance
Whats In It For You:
- Fantastic PD allowances
- Staff building activities
- Travelling to different areas to deliver services – community work
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Diverse range of clients and clinical duties
- Support from other Allied Health staff
- Learning opportunities from other Senior Allied Health staff
- Position grows to suit individual interests & passions
- Opportunities for Career Progression and positions open for Senior staff!