OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS & PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: occupational therapist, physiotherapist, aged care, community, perth, home assessments, residential aged care, ot assessments
Location: Perth, WA
– Excellent remuneration and individualised learning plans tailored to your career development.
– Flexible working arrangements, with permanent or locum contracts available
– Several locations across the Perth region
About the Company:
Our client is one of Australias leading service providers in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals. Due to rapid growth we are looking for several Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapist to join this multidisciplinary team across the Perth region. This close knit team comprises of Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. Who are encouraging and supportive to help you excel in role and provide high therapy services to clients to help maximise their quality of life.
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Flexible Working arrangements – Great work-life balance.
- VISA Sponsorship for the right candidate – if required.
- Ongoing training and PD as well as individualised learning plans tailored to your career development.
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to leadership roles.
About the Role:
This role offers you a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a diverse caseload and would suit a therapist that has an interest and enjoys working within the older adult population.
Duties will include a mix of Care plan development, functional/MSK based assessments, Care plan modification and progression, Improving mobility and function, Home modifications, Equipment prescription, Chronic pain management, Working to ACFI guidelines, Implementation of a pain management clinic, Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education.
Locations available across the Northern and Southern suburbs of Perth.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current clean drivers license and own reliable transport
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential.
- Willingness to learn.
- An interest in working with older population.
- A National Police Certificate & Current Flu Vac.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
For more information on the role or to APPLY please send a CV through to TAYLA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9381 4343 today!