Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: aged care, elder care, community, ACFI, physiotherapist, occupational therapist
Location: Perth, WA
Sugarman Australia are currently looking for multiple Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists across various areas in North Perth and South Perth.
If you’re wanting to enhance the quality of life in clients, whilst working in a supportive close knit team then look no further! We have permanent or contract work available for new graduates as well as experienced therapists.
About The Role:
Your role will be to help enhance the quality of life and independence of elder residents and community clients. You will find yourself delivering evidence based physiotherapy programs and services, in addition to providing patient-centred care in the areas of rehabilitation including but not limited to fall and injury risk minimisation, incontinence management and education and exercise prescription for clients.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments and creating individualised client focused therapy plans in partnership with the individual.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Provide individualised therapy services enabling older clients to maintain functional capacity, prevent deterioration, maximise quality of life and to re-engage with community activities as well as pain management.
- Bachelor or Masters of Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA Registration- no limitations.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Have a genuine interest in working with older people and improving the quality of their lives.
- Experience working in aged care/elderly clients.
- Experience working residentially and out in the community.
- Desired experience high level of time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills