Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
The Sugarman Group
The Sugarman Group are market leaders in Social Care in Australia and the UK. We are rapidly becoming the number one recruitment team within Allied Health and Medical Services within Australia.
About The Role/s
We’re looking for Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to join a number of clients around the Adelaide region. Have the opportunity to work across adult disability, paediatrics, rehabilitation, mental health and aged care. Be a part of a team that provides community-based services in a multidisciplinary team, who are supportive and experienced in what they do! Or join a private practice and enjoy one on on mentoring!
You Will Need The Following
- Experience in NDIS – desired
- Previous experience working a diverse caseload
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organisation skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Current driver’s licence
- AHPRA registration – not limited registration
- Current National Police Check
- SA Working with Children Check
Perks of the role/s
- Full time – negotiable hours, options to work from home.
- Established leadership team and clinical specialists to work alongside!
- Career pathway opportunities.
- Supportive team environments.
- In house & external on going Professional Development.
- Salary ranging between $65,000 – $90,000 plus super reflective of your experience.