Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: occupational therapist, ot, regional, ndis, community, paediatrics, neurology, aged care
Location: Perth, WA
Sugarman Australia are currently seeking to recruit multiple Occupational Therapists across various locations across Perth and Regional WA on behalf of several clients.
If you’re wanting to find your dream role or simply kick start your OT career, whilst working in a supportive close knit team then look no further!
About The Role:
We’re recruiting for multiple Occupational Therapists throughout Perth and Regional WA during the New Year and February. Whether you’re looking to improve a clients early intervention, wanting to work out in the community within the NDIS framework, specialise in Mental Health, improve the quality of life with elderly clients, expand your experience with a varied caseload in Regional WA or maybe looking to relocate interstate, we want to hear from you!
You will need to be an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist who has your clients best interest at heart in helping them reach their goals or meet their lifestyle needs.
If you are looking for a new, thrilling and challenging career change or are a New Graduate that isn’t too sure where to start, please get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for.
- AHPRA REGISTRATION – no limitations
- Bachelor or Masters of Occupational Therapists.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain.
- Have a genuine interest working with clients to better their lives.
- Be self motivated, team player and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work independently with clients at ease.
- High level of time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to build rapport quickly & maintain relationships with all clients.
To Apply: Please either click “APPLY”, email your Resume through to email@example.com or contact Tayla on 08 9381 4343 to discuss further