Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: occupational therapist, NDIS, paediatrics, autism, south australia, allied health, OT, paeds
Location: Adelaide, SA
Sugarman Australia have partnered with Kudos Services to lead the search for two Occupational Therapists to join the team!
Kudos are a unique organisation where it’s employees have a say in the life, growth and direction of the organisation as a member of an employee-led mutual.
You will manage your own caseload whilst receiving ongoing clinical support and mentoring throughout your journey! You will access an attractive remuneration package, including salary sacrificing and professional development.
You will be joining an amazing team of like minded therapists. After a 6 month probation
period you will be offered to join Kudos as a member, giving you a part-share in the business!
You will be responsible for handling a caseload and working within a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health professionals and service providers. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing evidence-based assessment and intervention services specifically responsible for assisting clients and their families in achieving their goals and maximising their potential.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist but also a Recent Graduate with support staff experience, who wants to make their mark and build something amazing!
- AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist
- Passionate about working with children and people with disabilities
- Experience working with multiple disabilities ages 5 and up
- Experience or interest in Positive Behaviour Support
- $78-96k salary + super + salary sacrifice
- Flexibility with work location – choose to base yourself from one of two Adelaide offices or from home
- Kudos membership
- Investment in your professional development
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch today with Jemma or “APPLY”.
(08) 9381 4343 – Allied Health extension