Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: Occupational Therapist, NDIS, Paediatrics, Autism, Intellectual Disability, Behavioural Therapy
Location: Adelaide, SA
- Be part of theiraward winning multi-disciplinary team, and be empowered to create real client change
- Access to a truly rewarding role which provides variety and diverse workload from a broad range of state and federal jurisdictions
- Supported by a multi-disciplinary team, working together, to enable you to provide the best client care
- A family friendly and open team environment where your work and achievements are recognised
- My clients goal, which is to provide a better quality of life for those that are most in need.
About the Company
My client is a registered NDIS provider, delivering capacity building therapies to those with disability of any age. Also, they are a reputable provider of injury prevention and management and disability employment services to government and corporate organisations. They continue to offer a unique person-centric service.
About the Role
Your focus will be to provide NDIS capacity building services and return to work to people with injury, illness or disability.
You will be able to collaborate and form trusted relationships with key stakeholders, including support workers and related health care professionals.
- Biopsychosocial assessment – whole of person investigation & identification of strategic supports
- Activities of Daily Living Assessment
- Functional Assessment
- Workplace Assessment
- Return to work strategies and implementation
- Restoration to the community strategies and implementation
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Ability to engage readily with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, and commitment to person-centred engagement
- Open drivers’ licence with own fully comprehensive insured car (travel costs covered)
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Minimum 12 months experience
To apply please include a cover letter and up to date resume.
For further information please contact Tayla on (08) 9381 4343 – Allied Health extension