Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Skills: occupational therapist, aged care, ot, elderly care
Location: Perth, WA
Sugarman Australia are market leaders in Health Care and Social Care throughout Australia. We are rapidly becoming the number one recruitment team within Allied Health and Medical Services within Australia. We specialise in matching highly proficient candidates to their dream job. Whether they are an OT, Physio, Speech Pathologist, Nurse, Dentist, Psychologist, Social Worker.. The list goes on! Apply today for support and guidance securing yourself your ideal role, a fantastic salary package and a positive work place!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Are you an OT wanting to better the lives of the elderly? In this position you will find yourself responsible for developmenting, implementing and evaluating lifestyle programs for residents. At a brand new facility, you will provide provision of support and training to Occupational Therapy Assistants as required. Along with clinical support when required.You will be supported by the facility manager as well as the allied health team. New graduates along with experienced therapists will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Full AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and the range and types of services available to the elderly
- The ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
ON OFFER FOR YOU:
- Fantastic salary and staff benefits.
- Salary packaging up to $15,000
- Access to Senior Mentors.
- Generous PD allowance.
Please contact Tayla on 08 9381 4343 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org