Nurse Unit Manager – Aged care
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Location: Toowoomba & Darling Downs, QLD
Nurse Unit manager in Aged care
- Location is Charleville, South West Queensland
- Up to 6 Month Contract, with possible extension.
- Level 7 QLD pay awards
- Free accomodation and subsidised travel
- Foster a culture of clinical excellence
- Manage and develop a team of health professionals
- Ensure that services are delivered within a budgetary framework
- Be responsible for the economical purchasing of consumable supplies
- Supervise the work of staff and assist where necessary in the performance of their duties
- Ensure the provision of quality care
- Coordinate the development and review of clinical policies and processes
- Current ACFI experience is highly desirable.
- RN with (AHPRA) – a current certificate is essential.
- Previous experience in Aged Care desirable
- Proven nursing leadership experience
- Autonomous and self-directed
- Well-developed and recent clinical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid police check