Nurse Immuniser – COVID19
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Job Duration: 10-12 weeks
Location: Alice Springs & Central Australia, NT
Urgent call for Nurse Immunisers available to work in the below locations. Please note that workers can be flown to these locations.
- Regional Victoria
- Regional South Australia
- Regional Western Australia
- Northern Territory
In support of the Australian Government COVID-19 vaccine rollout we are urgently and immediately seeking additional Nurse Immunisers in Tasmania, Regional Victoria, Regional South Australia, Regional Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Nurse Immunisers from other locations to those regions who are willing to travel will be flown free of charge.
Ideally, candidates would be available for 10 to 12 weeks.
Work is scheduled to occur on weekdays and during the day. There MAY be a need to work into evenings and/or weekends on occasion, should factors arise that require it.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1 years full time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunisation work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate relevant to the jurisdiction in which they have been operating.
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0423489141 for more details