NDIS Support Coordinator
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Sydney, NSW
NDIS SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Location: South Sydney
Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
As a Support Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Participants to activate, interpret and implement their NDIS Plans. You will do this by identifying services and supports that meet Participants needs, maximize Participants supports, enabling participants to be in control of their support. You will coordinate service providers and supports, liaise with government agencies, obtain quotes for services, organize service agreements, monitor Participants plans and develop goals prior to second plan and supports required to achieve them. You will provide regular Support Coordination reports to the NDIA for each Participant you support.
To be eligible for this role, you must meet the below criteria. Experience in the following:
- Developing an understanding of Participant needs to inform interpretation of their NDIS Plan.
- Research, assess and source a number of mainstream, community, informal and provider options.
- Present preferred options or providers to Participant and/or Plan Nominee.
- Negotiate services to be provided and their prices, develop service agreements and create service bookings with preferred providers.
- Negotiate services and prices for any quotable supports.
- Organise assessments, as required, to determine the nature and type of funding required (eg assessment to determine the type of complex home modifications required).
- Prepare regular reports utilising NDIS reporting templates.
- Liaise with any Plan Manager to establish the appropriate claim categories and
You must also have the following:
- Relevant Degree, Diploma or Certificate 4 qualification
- Solid background and knowledge of NDIS
- Previous experience in a simialr role
- Minimum 1 years NDIS experience
- NSW Driver’s Licence
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role call 0421 205 113.