Mental Health Clinician
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Brisbane, QLD
The Mental Health Clinician role will is located in Rockhampton and will be responsible for providing psychological therapies to clients within Residential Aged Care Facilities.
To be successful in this role you will have one of the following:
- Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health Nurse, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health/Mental Health Worker.
- Provisional AHPRA registration as a Psychologist with current supervision arrangements in place.
- AASW Accredited Mental Health Social Work registration.
- AASW Social Work registration and relevant industry experience
What we offer:
- Up to $5000 relocation assistance (if required)
- Excellent Salary up to $87k dependant on experience + the option to Salary Package up to $15,900, substantially increasing your take home pay
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
- Membership to our full service Employee Assistance Program, including professional, lifestyle and wellness support
- Learning and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV across to email@example.com
Nicola Davison – Team Lead