Mental Health Clinician
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Skills: psychologist, NDIS, children, families,mental health, community, soical work.
Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, WA
Mental Health Clinician, Supporting children and young people with Mental health problems in the community of Karratha.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will see around 4 clients per day at the clinic, schools, and homes.
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Salary – $88,000 plus super and salary sac.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Development training.
- Housing Potentially provided.
- Flexible working environment.
- Registered Psychologist, Social worker, Occupational therapist.
- Registration with Medicare Australia for the better Access Initiative.
- AHPRA – or have full registrations.
- Driver’s license.
- Police check (NPC)
- Working with children (WWCC)
- Clinical assessments.
- Management of clients.
- Identify priority health issues and high-risk groups requiring specific programs.
This position is an ASAP start so please APPLY NOW. If you need any more information call Jemma on 08 9381 4343 ext 3.