Locum Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
The Sugarman Group
The Sugarman Group are market leaders in Social Care in Australia and the UK. We are rapidly becoming the number one recruitment team within Allied Health and Medical Services within Australia.
About The Role
We are currently looking for several Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to cover locum contract work! Deliver quality allied health services to residents in aged care facilities and in the community throughout Perth Metro. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation. Provide direct pain management treatments in line with the ACFI framework.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Implement home modifications and equipment prescription.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
You Must Have:
- AHPRA Registration – no limitations.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Experience working in Aged Care.
- Experience with ACFI.
- Experience with Home Mods & Equip Prescrip.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Have a genuine interest in working with older people and improving the quality of their lives.