Locum Occupational Therapist – Community Public Health
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: 4 months
Location: Sydney, NSW
A fantastic locum OT position is available as follows:
- Working for a community TACP (Transitional Aged Care Program) for a public health provider
- Providing a package of services to patients who have been in hospital and who – at discharge – require a combination of “low intensity” therapy and home support services.
- The aim of the program is to improve a patient’s functioning and avoid the possibility of needing to return to hospital.
- The program is time limited (maximum of 12 weeks) and based on helping each person work toward their individual goals.
- A person needs to be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) while they are in hospital to be eligible for the program.
- Community focused role based in West Sydney and the local suburbs
- To start at the earliest date of your convenience
- 4 months in duration with strong chance of extension if both parties are happy
- Pool cars available
- Both part-time and full-time applicants are considered
For further information or to submit your application, please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org